What does my plan cover?
There are two types of plans: Plans with Accident Protection and Standard Plans. The only difference is that Plans with Accident Protection cover accidents like drops and spills, while Standard Plans do not.
What if I don’t know what kind of plan I bought?
- If you bought your plan in a store, check your receipt or purchase documents
- If you purchased your plan online, check your confirmation email or plan contract email for “coverage type”
- If you purchased your plan on QVC or HSN (Home Shopping Network), check your welcome email or the letter you received in the mail
What does a Standard Plan cover?
You’re covered if your item stops working on its own or stops working from normal use. Some examples are:
Mechanical & Electrical Failures
Won’t Power On
Power Supply Burnout
Standard Plans do not cover:
- Accidents like drops and spills
- Physical (cosmetic) damage
- Replaceable parts (bulbs, etc.)
- Commercial use
- Intentional damage
- Loss or theft
What do Plans with Accident Protection cover?
You're covered for everything the Standard Plan covers, plus accidents like:
Drops & Cracked Screens
Spills & Liquid Damage